SPICY CRESSY FARM PORK MEATBALLS
These Pork Meatballs are a great recipe to have in your winter cookbook. The are very easy and the kids can get involved too. We are using Cressy Farm pork mince for this recipe. They have a fantastic product and flavour of their pork is beautiful.
500g Cressy Farm Pork
Small handful of chopped Coriander stems and roots
1 finely chopped and seeded Red Chilli (optional)
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
1 Tbs Mariano's smoked paprika
zest of 1 lemon
1L chicken stock
Parmasen to grate over at the end
1) Combine all the ingredients except the stock and the parmasen. Mix well and roll into golf ball sized balls.
2) Seal in a hot pan until browned all over - a good 3-4 mins
3) Finish in a oven at 180oC for 10 mins
4) Ladle over the stock and heat for another 2 mins for the stock to reduce a little
5) Serve in a bowl and grate over Parmasen.
Lovely with a fresh rocket salad, pasta and crusty bread.